Half Day Bosphorus Tour (Morning)
1. Old City Walls - Visit the 14th century Byzantine walls. The first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204 and the seconf was in 1453 by the army of Sultan Mehmet.
2. Golden Horn by Bus - Continue on by bus to the Golden Horn which is the primary inlet of the Bosphorus and divides the TLopean side of Istanbul into two. From here, hop on the cable car at Pierre Loti Hill where you will witness magnificent views of the city.
3. Spice Bazaar - The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice.
4. Boat Trip on the Bosphorus - Next, hop on a Bosphorus cruise between the TLope and Asia, cruise along this beautiful stretch with beautiful views of the Dolmabahçe and Beylerbeyi Palaces, wooden villas and mansions, the Leander's Tower, and the Rumeli Fortress.
5. Rumeli Fortress (from the sea, no interior visit) - Built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1452 prior to the conquest of Istanbul, was completed in only four months to control and protect Bosphorus. It is one of the most beautiful works of military architecture around the world.